Accra Great Olympics as a club has been freed by the disciplinary committee of the Ghana Football Association after submitting their defense about the registration of player Joshua Kwame Rhule.
Below is the decision of the disciplinary committee of the Ghana Football Association
Having made the above findings from the IT Department and the Registration
Systems of the GFA, the Disciplinary Committee decides as follows:
- That the instant protest is dismissed.
- That in accordance with Article 28(2)(b) of the GFA Premier League
Regulations, Accra Great Olympics FC is not the guilty party in this instant
case and the results of the Ghana Premier League match between Great
Olympics FC and Accra Hearts of Oak SC shall stand.
- That the Player Koomson Biney and/or Joshua Kwame Rhule and Koforidua
Suhyen SC should be charged by the GFA Prosecutor.
- That until the determination of the misconduct cases, the registration of
Koomson Biney and/or Joshua Kwame Rhule are suspended with
- That should any party be dissatisfied with or aggrieved by this Decision,
the party has within one (1) day of being notified of this Ruling to appeal to
the Appeals Committee of the Ghana Football Association.
Osei Kwadwo Adow, Esq.
Chairman, Disciplinary Committee
Story Agyemang Victor